It’s always great to read about the GOOD NEWS of the world. In light of recent events, this post can’t come soon enough.
Every now and again, I’ll highlight an article I find that focuses on GOOD NEWS. This column is called Good News Tuesday.
Spread the word.
This entry comes to us from DailyGood.Org (and Buzzfeed)
- Hoards of Reddit users got together to send this dying man hundreds of letters and packages.
2. Little girl’s hand-written letter to The US President about her two fathers.
3. The US President’s response.
4. One couple paying the bill for a younger couple’s Valentine dinner.
5. This small gift.
6. The family who got a complimentary meal after their 3-year-old blurted out that their house had recently burned down.
7. “The Bagel Jesus.”
8. A Good News sign.
9. The softball players on the opposing team who carried Sara Tucholsky to each base after she injured her knee touching first on her first-ever home run.
10. This concert.
Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. – Scott Adams